As I search for time to update my own podcast (probably not happening until the middle of next week - sorry, folks), I thought I'd offer up a few recommendations for those of you looking to get some good sounds echoing in your earholes.
- Back to Work with Dan Benjamin and Merlin Mann - Comic books, chicanery, and occasional productivity tips. Endlessly entertaining and always helpful. Recommended Start: "Quit!™" or "Hunter Ready to Write."
- The Critical Path with Horace Deidu and Moises Chiullan - Thorough tech industry analysis with a focus on disruption theory. I've learned more from this podcast than I have from some business classes I've taken. Recommended Start: "Bingewatch"
- Marek vs. Wyshynski with Jeff Marek and Greg Wyshynski - The world's greatest hockey podcast. Rambling and sometimes incoherent, but never boring and often insightful. Recommended Start: The most recent episode.
- Roderick on the Line with John Roderick and Merlin Mann - The best podcast on the web, structured as a Socratic dialogue between an id and an ego, although who is what is never entirely clear. Recommended Start: "Supertrain" or "Cement Gravy Boat of Suffering."
- The Thrilling Adventure Hour with the WorkJuice Players - Great old-fashioned radio drama by an all-star cast, featuring Paul F. Tompkins, Paget Brewster, John DiMaggio, James Urbaniak, and more! Recommended Start: "Beyond Belief - Wishing Hell" or "Sparks Nevada, Marshall on Mars - The Piano Has Been A'Thinking."